Thursday, July 5, 2007

Back after 3 yrs

Here i am back after 3 yrs, doing something which i thought i will never continue again. All thanks to Siao and Sc as they somehow indirectly influence me to do it.

"If i can travel through time and go back to the past, what will i do?"

I was asked this question by a very sophisticated friend (aka Siao) and it left me pondering deep in thoughts. There are so many regrets in different stages of my life and i wonder how many times i need to travel back time to change things... well he did ask me a few other questions as well and haha they are all quite interesting 1s....

let see what did i do today...hm....had early breakfast wif Ernie and YZ at Westmall. The breakfast was great and it is a gd start of the day. Lunch wif JJ, QH and QY at Ancient Kitchen well the food is ordinary but the conversation we had is quite hilarious. Walking under the F*** up weather can be really irritating but the companionship of the 2 youthful ladies somehow offset it. Visited Central for the 1st time today and well....it ...was...kinda...of ...an experience...the place is small and the stuffs they sell are like the combination of Bugis Village and Heeren. Went to Far East for the 1st time since i come back and it was quite an enjoyable shopping spree even though i did not get anything for myself LOL. The gers got themselves a handful of stuffs and i am happy for them. Dinner was ok blah blah and nothing interesting happen after that. Its really fun and enjoyable going out with QH and QY hahaha and hopefully they dun feel weird with me around. So i sum up my day...ending it with a phone call which left me feeling irritated for reasons that i dunno.....

No comments: